Surround Core is built as a starter pack for life in the city. We sell this pack as a single subscription, taking up as little of your time as possible with our lightning-fast quote. And when something goes wrong, making a claim is just as easy.
So what’s actually covered? Here’s a summary:
- We pay up to $100,000 for any injuries or damage you cause when you are driving a car that doesn’t belong to you. Always keep in mind that Surround does not cover any damage to the car that you've rented or borrowed.
- We pay up to $100,000 for your injuries caused by another driver who is at fault and has no insurance or too little insurance.
- We pay for your injuries if you are hit by a car while you’re walking, running or biking if the at fault driver has no insurance or too little insurance.
Check out Driving Insurance: Everything you need to know for more information.
- We pay up to $100,000 for any injuries that might happen in your apartment that you are responsible for.
- We cover your belongings up to $10,000 anywhere in the world.
- We provide $100,000 of liability coverage for accidental damage or injuries you cause while you are driving a car.
Check out Renters Insurance: Everything you need to know for more information.
- For your professional side gig, if you get sick and can’t finish a contract, or just can’t make your client happy and they sue you, we’ll pay up to $100,000 to settle the suit.
- This applies to professional freelance work that doesn’t require a license. So, yes to consulting, strategy work, graphic design, etc. No to lawyers, insurance agents, architects, etc.
Check out Freelancer Insurance: Everything you need to know for more information.