You can help your member change their credit card, billing address (different from residential address), and initiate a payment if they are late. If you need help finding a member's page, please use this article.
Note: Only Billing and some of the prospect’s Info can be edited at this time.
Finding the billing module.
Choose Edit to start changing the member's payment or billing information. You can also use this section to initiate a payment immediately if the member is late on payment.
Changing the billing info
If a member is paid in full, you can change:
1) Their payment instrument
2) Billing info and they will be billed on their regular payment date. This will not update the member's residential address.
3) Changes are not final until you select Save.
Initiating a late payment
You can help one of your members if they are late on payment and need help updating their credit card. To start this process:
1) Choose Edit or Pay now to start the process.
2) Change their Payment info.
3) Payment is not initiated until you select Pay now. Late fees may be applied, depending on when the payment is sent.